ADR 2025 1.8.3: Proposta modifica esenzione nomina consulente ADR
ID 18077 | 15.11.2022 / Report completo atteso - Documento di lavoro (INF DOC) allegato EN
In discussione, al meeting del WP.15 112th sessione 8-11 November 2022, proposta di modifica (Regno Unito) relativa all'esenzione dalla nomina di un consulente per la sicurezza.
Transmitted by the Government of the United Kingdom Introduction and justification
1. Provision 126.96.36.199 within ADR and RID requires the following participants – consignors, carriers, packers, fillers, loaders and unloaders – to appoint a safety adviser.
2. In the context of consignors, transitional measure 188.8.131.52 within ADR and RID, requires “undertakings which participate in the carriage of dangerous goods only as consignors and who did not have to appoint a safety adviser on the basis of the provisions applicable until 31 December 2018 [to]… appoint a safety adviser”.
This transitional period ends on 31 December 2022.
3. However, the exemption from appointing a safety adviser within 184.108.40.206 (b) only covers the following participants: carriers, packers, fillers, loaders and unloaders. To note, this exemption does not currently include consignors.
4. To bring consistency to the applicability of exemption 220.127.116.11 (b) for all participants involved in carriage of dangerous goods, this exemption should also be afforded to consignors.
5. This informal document seeks to initiate a timely discussion on this issue at the Joint Meeting before the end of transitional measure 18.104.22.168, and to gauge support for the following proposed amendments to 22.214.171.124 (b) within ADR and RID, with an aim to bring a formal proposal to the next session.
segue in allegato
Decreto Legislativo 4 febbraio 2000, n. 40
ADR: obbligo nomina consulente ADR spedizionieri entro il 31.12.2022
Speditori: nessuna esenzione obbligo nomina consulente ADR
Modello comunicazione esenzione nomina consulente ADR