Storage of chemicals: Guidelines for good practice
|ID 935 | | Visite: 7614 | Documenti Chemicals Enti||Permalink: https://www.certifico.com/id/935|
Storage of chemicals
Guidelines for good practice
How are chemicals safely stored?
This question is relevant not only in chemical plants; the products in the following examples are also chemicals:
- Paint and varnishes of a painter workshop,
- Cleaning and disinfecting agents of a cleaning company,
- Oils, solvents and thinners in a repair shop,
- Building foams, cement residue remover of a construction company,
- Gas bottles with acetylene, oxygen, liquefied gases of a locksmith.
This brochure shall give a practical guide to where and how chemicals should be kept, in particular for small and mediumsized enterprises.
ISSA Chemistry Section
c/o BG RCI (Berufsgenossenschaft Rohstoffe und chemische Industrie)
D-69115 Heidelberg Germany
|Storage of chemicals ISSA.pdf
Tags: Chemicals Schede Dati Sicurezza SDS Abbonati Chemicals